Free offer - I will do background change and add or remove the object of an image

1 Comments



do background change and add or remove the object of an image

I will do Photo Manipulation, Retouch and Edit of your images using my Photoshop skills.
I like to play with images using Photoshop and I'm very good at it.

Send me your pictures and let me show my Photoshop skills.


My service includes:
  • Photo Manipulation
  • Skin retouch
  • Smoothing the skin
  • Retouch hair
  • Remove wrinkles and blemishes
  • Enhancing the eyes, lips and whitening the teeth
  • Slim/ fat body
  • Face/head swapping
  • Remove/add people or objects
  • Adjust lightening/contrast
  • Color correction
  • Image sharpening
  • Color to black & white
  • Remove background
  • Change Background
  • Transparent Background

What you will get:
         ***Unlimited Revisions
         ***100% Satisfaction

Related image

change background of photo online
online photo editor change background color to white
online photo editor change background color to white free
change background of photo in photoshop

change background color of photo
perfect photo background changer
automatic background remover
background eraser tool online free
online photo editor change background color to white
online photo editor change background color to white free
background eraser tool online free
change background of photo in photoshop
photoscissors online
perfect photo background changer
remove background from image photoshop
automatic background remover





1 comments:

Smith said...

Cutout Image Media offers the best quality image editing services. We have been serving since 2010. We can help you with a wide range of image services and clipping path.