Blogger Template Design by Abdul Qudoos - Free My Service Theme - PSD File - Photoshop Version

No Comments






This is all about designing website or landing page in Photoshop (PSD).

I'm a seasoned designer with over 5 years of expertise specializing in UI & UX design. I have worked with well-known companies from various industries such as StatenWeb, VoidCoders and XeroTheme helped them with creating clean, conversion-focused products and websites.
I'm able to give you PSD website design, PSD Template, Mockup, Landing pages, and Apps in PSD. I'm always very dedicated to making awesome designs for my customers.


♢ Special Note:
I will give you 100% layered PSD file for your website or landing pages. It will help the coder to code very easily.

I will give you these services:

✔ 100% Layered PSD File (For Standard & premium)
✔ Reasonable Offer 
✔ Friendly Support
✔ 100% Satisfaction guarantee
✔ Quick Updates and revisions

Services I offer:

♠ Full Website design 
♠ Landing page
♠ Responsive Files
♠ Landing pages
♠ E-commerce and blog design




0 comments: